Work Schedule: Unspecified
Description: The intern would get hands on training and insight into the inner workings of a financial services firm. The intern would be required to continuously work on a operational project of the firms choosing. They would also be tasked with two case studies (towards the end of the program) that would entail investment portfolio construction and analysis to be presented and critiqued by an advisor at the end of the internship program.
- Have a focus is in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
Location: Tysons, VA
ntern must possess strong research skills, and an interest in the renewable energy field. Job duties will include researching state regulations, rebate offerings, etc. for our renewable solutions, searching for and reaching out to potential clients and updating new leads into the CRM system, some administrative tasks, and social media updates.
- Proficiency in Arabic, French, Persian (Farsi) or Russian is a plus
- Must have excellent English and experience with news writing or writing on military and national security issues
Institute of International Finance
- Must demonstrate interest or experience in sustainable and/or climate-related finance
- Have excellent research and writing skills and be able to manage a substantive research project independently.
- Possess a master’s degree in finance, economics or a related field is preferred but a comparable degree in a related discipline may be acceptable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 360 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Previous knowledge and/or experience with data providers such as Bloomberg or Haver is an advantage
Location: Washington, DC